Mothers are the homemaker who led a noblest and greatest work that a woman can do. Mother’s Day is all about celebrating the woman who raised you and shaped you as a person. They have a post at the most delightful statements to be committed to your dazzling mother on the Special Occasion of Mother’s Day.
Mother is a definitive nearness of God on earth, with whom we can share our all delights and distresses. Whatever the circumstance might be one should support love and take care your mother.
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”
A word that means the world to me.
Hope you all will love reading this.
Short and Sweet Happy Mother’s day Messages
- “Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mothers Day. You deserve to be pampered!”
- Raising me took a lot of patience and strength. Thanks for hanging in there.”
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- To the best mom in the world. Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-around mom in the world.” ― Happy Mother’s Day
Heartfelt Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who gave me life and taught me love.
- Mom, I’ve loved you my whole life, but I haven’t always appreciated you like I should. Thank you for everything.
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.”
- “Men are what their mothers made them.”
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”
When is Mother’s Day Celebrated?
Mother’s Day is celebrated every year on the second Sunday in May in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, and many other countries
Fall in Love with Mother’s Day Quotes
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”Rudyard Kipling
- “A mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.”Henry Ward Beecher
- “Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.”Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”Tenneva Jordan
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children- William Makepeace Thackeray
Mother’s Day Messages from Son
- You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love — Stevie Wonder
- Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world. We love you!
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother— Abraham Lincoln
- love you MOM, No matter what we go through, No matter how much we argue, because I know, at the end you’ll always be there for me. Happy Mother’s Day!!
Mother’s Day Messages from Daughter
- Hey, Mom, Happy Mother’s Day! Now that I’m a mother myself, I understand what a trooper you’ve been all these years. More power to us both! Wishing you a wonderful day, full of the things you love most
- Dearest Mom, Happy Mother’s Day! I hope you celebrate with all your favorite things. Treat yourself to a long morning walk, a luxurious breakfast and a great novel .
- To the most caring, generous and loving mother. We love you.
- A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.