Amber Laura Heard (Amber Heard ) was born on April 22, 1986, and is an American actress, humanitarian and social activist. Her first famous lead role was in the horror movie All the Boys Love Mandy Lane in the year 2006 and went on to star in films such as The Ward (2010), Drive Angry (2011), and London Fields (2018). In 2016, Heard became a volunteer with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) in the capacity of an ACLU Artist Ambassador, she also served as a Human Rights Ambassador for the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.
Heard has been in the public eye for her high-profile divorce from actor Johnny Depp. The couple married in 2015, but in 2016 Heard filed for divorce, alleging domestic abuse. Their divorce was finalized in 2017, and in 2018, Depp sued Heard for defamation. Heard subsequently settled with Depp, with their lawyers announcing that Depp would receive $10 million in full settlement, the payment coming from Heard’s insurer.
Amber Heard Biography
|Real Name||Amber Laura Heard|
|Nick Name||Amber Heard|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1986|
|Height||In Centimetres – 171 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 5’ 7
|Weight||In Kilograms – 60 Kg|
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|Hair Colour||Golden blonde|
|Education||Heard dropped out of her Catholic high school to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles.|
She eventually earned a diploma through a home-study course.
Amber Heard Family
- Amber Heard”s mother Patricia Paige (Parsons) worked as an internet researcher.
- Amber’s father David Clinton was a contractor.
- She has a younger sister named Whitney. Her parents divorced when she was young, and she was raised by her mother in a Catholic household.
- Amber Heard, the Aquaman actress is the mother of one daughter – Oonagh Paige Heard. She secretly welcomed her daughter on April 8, 2021, via surrogacy.
Amber Heard Relationship
- Amber Heard has been in several high-profile relationships throughout her career. She was previously married to actor Johnny Depp from 2015 to 2017. In 2016, she filed for divorce and accused Depp of domestic violence, which he denied.
- Heard and Depp both appealed the Fairfax County Courthouse jury verdict in the Virginia lawsuit. Heard subsequently settled with Depp, with their lawyers announcing that Depp would receive $10 million in full settlement, the payment coming from Heard’s insurer.
- Heard has also been in relationships with Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla and SpaceX, and Vito Schnabel, an art dealer. She and Musk had an on-again, off-again relationship from 2016 to 2018, while she and Schnabel were together from 2018 to 2019.
- She later had a relationship with actress and cinematographer Bianca Butti from January 2020 to December 2021.
Amber Heard Career
- Heard was born in Austin, Texas, the middle child of three daughters.
- Amber was raised as Catholic, but at the age of sixteen after her best friend died in a car crash Heard began identifying as an atheist.
- She was seen in a number of music videos until 2004 when she appeared in her first Hollywood film.
- Her debut film titled Friday Night Lights was a huge hit.
- Her first film as a lead actor was the horror film All the Boys Love Mandy Lane in the year 2006.
- She soon met Johnny Depp at a movie set where the two hit it off and started dating, got married
- In 2014, Amber Heard was one of the unfortunate celebrities whose nude photos got leaked. Reports suggested, “more than 50 of [her] personal photos were stolen and released to the public.” After which Heard openly spoke and wrote about breaches of privacy.
Amber Heard Awards
Amber Heard has been one of the most successful Hollywood actresses and has earned a number of awards and accolades.
- In 2008, she won the Young Hollywood Award for the category of Breakthrough of the Year.
- She won a Scream Award (2010) for Best Ensemble for Zombie Land.
- She has also won the Dallas Star Award at the Dallas International Film Festival.
- Shas received a nomination for Best Supporting Actress at the Saturn Awards and Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Actress at the Teen Choice Awards for her performance in Aquaman.
Amber Heard’s television shows
- Jack & Bobby (2004) as Liz in Episode: Pilot
- The Mountain (2004) as Riley in Episode: A Piece of the Rock
- The O.C. (2005) as Salesgirl in Episode: Mallpisode
- Criminal Minds (2006) as Lila Archer inEpisode: Somebody’s Watching
- Californication (2007) as Amber in Episode: California Son
- Hidden Palms (2007) as Greta Matthews in 8-episode series
- The Cleveland Show (2010) as Herself (voice) in Episode: Beer Walk!
- Top Gear (2011) as herself in Episode: Episode#16.5
- The Playboy Club (2011) as Bunny Maureen in the 7-episode series
- Overhaulin’ (2015) as Herself in Episode: In Too Depp
- The Stand (2020–2021) as Nadine Cross in 7/9 episodes