Jelena Noura “Gigi” Hadid born on April 23, 1995, in Los Angeles, California is an American model and television personality. Gigi started modeling at the very young age of two with Baby Guess, and later she signed with IMG Models in 2013. In November 2014, she made her debut in the Top 50 Models ranking at Models.com. In 2016, she was named International Model of the Year by the British Fashion Council. Now, she has become one of the most well-known and sought-after models in the world, appearing on the covers of numerous magazines, including Vogue, Elle, and Harper’s Bazaar.
Gigi Hadid Biography
|Real Name||Jelena Noura “Gigi” Hadid|
|Nick Name||Gigi Hadid|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1995|
|Height||In Centimetres – 179 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 5’ 10
|Weight||In Kilograms – 61 Kg|
In Pounds – 141 lbs
|Eye Colour||Blue Green|
|Education||Hadid graduated from Malibu High School in the year 2013|
After high school, she moved to New York City to study criminal psychology at The New School.
|Profession||Model & TV Personality|
Gigi Hadid Family
- Gigi Hadid’s father Mohamed Hadid is a Palestinian-American real estate developer.
- Her mother Yolanda Hadid is a Dutch-born American television personality and former model.
- She has a younger sister, Bella, and a younger brother, Anwar, both of whom are also models.
- She also has two older paternal half-sisters; Marielle and Alana
Overall, Gigi Hadid’s family is a talented and accomplished group of individuals who have achieved success in various fields, including real estate, fashion, music, and television.
- Gigi Hadid has a daughter, Khai, with her former boyfriend Zayn Malik. Her daughter was born in Sep 2020.
Gigi Hadid Education
- Hadid graduated from Malibu High School, in the year 2013, where she was a competitive horseback rider and varsity volleyball player.
- After high school, she moved to New York City to study criminal psychology at The New School.
- She suspended her studies to focus on her modeling career.
Gigi Hadid Career
She began her modeling career at the very young age of two, she started modeling for Baby Guess.
In 2011 she signed with IMG Models.
Her breakthrough came in 2014 when she was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Since then, she has walked in numerous fashion shows for top designers, including Chanel, Marc Jacobs, and Versace.
Hadid has also appeared in several music videos, including Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” and Zayn Malik’s “Pillowtalk.”
Hadid has appeared on the covers of Vogue, Schön!, Numéro, Allure, W Magazine, and Teen Vogue, as well as The Wall Street Journal, Elle (Canada), Dazed, and Harper’s Bazaar (United States, Malaysia).
She has shot editorials for VMAN, Elle (United States), Grazia, Cleo, Vogue, Sports Illustrated, Paper Magazine, Vanity Fair, and V Magazine. She has starred in campaigns for Guess, Versace, Penshoppe, Balmain F/W 2015, Topshop, Max Mara, and Stuart Weitzman.
In addition to her modeling work, Hadid has also appeared on television shows such as MasterChef and Lip Sync Battle. She co-hosted the American Music Awards in 2016 and 2017 and has also appeared as a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Overall, Gigi Hadid has built an impressive career in the fashion industry and has become a household name in pop culture.
Gigi Hadid Relationships
- Hadid dated Australian singer Cody Simpson From 2013 to May 2015 Hadid dated Australian singer Cody Simpson. She appeared in his music videos for “Surfboard” and “Flower”.
- She began dating English singer Zayn Malik in late 2015. She appeared in Malik’s music video for “Pillowtalk”. They starred on the August 2017 cover of American Vogue, making them the third couple to appear together on a Vogue cover. Together they have a daughter Khai.
- Since September 2022, Hadid has been linked with Leonardo DiCaprio as they were photographed together on the streets of Paris.